Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas!


We've been good this year!

 
Jon standing in front of Santa's delivered items!
 

 
I'm not sure I've ever taken a picture of Kurt that wasn't goofy.
 


An old family gun with names engraved by it's previous owners.
 

 
Guess who's pile this is?? 
 

 
This is the pose I got when I asked Jon to stand in front of his presents.  He got a Lego train set and stuff to make a Lego city among a bunch of other stuff.
 

 
Micaela got a mixture of beauty, sports, and electronics stuff this year!  Not shown is her new Dell XPS18 Tablet which she got to open a little early.
 

 
The other half of my pile includes some nice running gear and a beautiful new Citizen watch!

Kurt and I also got electronics this year, but we didn't wait for Christmas.  I got a new Nokia 2520 tablet (and sold my old iPad) and Kurt got a Dell XPS27 Desktop computer.
 
 

 
 
New pictures - playing with our new toys!
 




 

No comments: