Tuesday, February 19, 2008

6 months down, 3 to go

A few people told me that I looked huge in those last pictures, so I felt the need to clarify and took a new picture.


Being pregnant has really been uneventful so far. I really don't feel any different than I always have. I think I may eat a little more (something the scale is confirming) but my favorite snack is still cereal, big surprise. I can no longer wear regular pants so I rotate between the three maternity pants that I have and sweats when I am at home. The newest thing is that I can actually feel the baby moving around now and he moves a lot. I have an ultrasound appointment in the beginning of March where they will look at all the organs and tell me if everything looks normal. Other than that, nothing really big going on, sorry to disappoint.

In other news, Kurt and I took advantage of the President's Day sales and got a good deal on a new bedroom suite. It's something we've wanted for a while but really didn't have the money to spend. Haynes had good prices and good financing options, so next weekend we will actually own dressers and will be able to move our plastic drawers from Target out to the garage. We're very excited. Now, if only I was just as excited to buy stuff for the baby we'd be in good shape... at least his mattress will only cost a 10th of what we paid for ours :)

And finally, here's Micaela in her Valentine's Outfit:


2 comments:

Mari said...

I'm jealous. Maybe when Gabe's a Cpt we'll get a bedroom set.

Misty said...

Aww... you're so cute!

Yeah for furniture! Our 5-6-year-old bed from Ikea is starting to fall apart. I think we assembled and reassembled it too many times over our renting/nomad years.