Wednesday, June 11, 2008

First Car Trip

Wish us luck - tomorrow we are going to take our first long car trip up to PA. Kurt has drill this weekend, then he's flying all next week and then there is a golf tournament the following weekend, so I'm going to go up with him so that I'll have his parents around to help with Jon and Micaela. It will be an interesting drive trying to fit all our luggage, Jon's stuff, the stroller, the dog stuff and golf clubs into the trunk of the Audi. And once we have the trunk packed, we get to fit the baby, Micaela, and two dogs into the back seat. I have a feeling that it won't go well and I'll end up being the one in the backseat cleaning up after the carsick dogs and the kid. I'll post from PA if I can, if not, check back after the 23rd. Here's to hoping that I have better luck than Mari!

3 comments:

ReAnnon said...

My heart goes out to you. I hope the trip went well... I can only imagine how funny you all must have looked piling in the car.

Cant wait for the boys to meet this summer.

DougE said...

The car didn't catch fire on the way there did it?

DougE said...

Did Kurt set your computer on fire so you can't update your blog?