Sunday, July 13, 2008

Nothing to blog about

I really have nothing too exciting to report. On Saturday Micaela and I spent a few hours cleaning her room and sorting through all her toys, books, clothes, etc and then she played and I took a nap. In the evening we went to the go-cart place and got rid of some extra tickets that we had, followed by a trip to Baskin Robbins and a short walk through Colonial Williamsburg. Of course I had my camera but forgot to take pictures. Today we had breakfast at Georgia's house, and since then we've been doing small tasks around the house and Kurt's been doing his homework (okay, I did most of it). For those of you up to date with Jon's gastric issues, you'll be happy to know he's pooping again and making up for all those days he didn't poop. It's kind of funny - around me he's just complacent, but around Kurt, he's either smiling, laughing, or really crying. For me, he lets out small cries when he's hungry, has a burp, or a dirty diaper, otherwise he just looks around and makes faces. Kurt plays with him and knows how to make him laugh and smile, but occasionally he does things that Jon doesn't like and then we get to hear how loud he can really be (we don't repeat those things). Here are some pictures of him smiling-





I don't know who got him this shirt, but I like it

Spot and Mike bonding (yes, our friends are strange)

1 comment:

Misty said...

I love how your pictures of Jon are similar to Mari's recent pictures of Annabelle.