Thursday, December 18, 2008

Overwhelmed

I think this picture accurately portrays why I haven't been blogging. Those papers on the desk are references for a 3000 word essay I'm writing on ontology, epistemology and methodology in reference to qualitative research methods in geography. Sounds fun, huh? I'm writing it in my spare time (after taking care of Jon and Micaela, eating, going on the balcony again and again with Caroline, socializing, and doing minimal cleaning). Well yes, that is facebook on my computer screen, not my paper... I guess I'm not that overworked since I still have time to procrastinate :) More to come after all the schoolwork is finished.

2 comments:

Misty said...

I am not missing writing school papers. My thesis nearly killed me, and took way too long with all the procrastinating I did! Good luck!

Michelle A'etonu said...

holy cow! that's what I looked like a few weeks back. Hope your holiday went great!