Monday, November 14, 2011

Snow!!!

I've been a little delinquent in my blogging, but now that I'm home alone (whoo hoo!) I have a few minutes to catch up on what we've been doing. 

For the most part, we've been spending our weekends here in MD, just doing stuff around the house, watching football, and relaxing.   Occasionally we make the trip up to PA and do the same stuff up there - watch football and relax.  Two weeks ago we saw that they were predicting snow up in PA and Kurt immediately decided that we needed to go.  Kurt's parents were great hosts (especially since they had watched the kids the previous weekend while Kurt and I celebrated with Ranj in DC) and the kids loved the snow.

It is so nice having "older" kids - we just suited them up and pushed them out the door and they were content playing in the snow all day.  Micaela even got Jon off to an early start with the snowboarding.  I was impressed with how well they both did.





While playing with your little brother is alright, it's much more fun when cousins are around!



And of course the biggest kid in the family also went out to play.  I was content with taking pictures, although I did go down the sled run once or twice :)

No comments: