Thursday, November 18, 2010

Group Photo

It's almost the end of the deployment for the III Armored Corps out of Fort Hood, TX (who leave the end of January) so they arranged for all the staff sections to take "yearbook" photos. My staff section is funny- we took the official photo, a photo with our section hats, and then a photo with clown/rudolph noses (which is definitely my favorite). The other pictures were taken throughout the year. I'm not in any of them because I spend most of my time with the aviation guys over in another staff section, but I thought I'd share the pictures anyways. It kind of sucks that everyone is getting ready to leave in January and I'll still have to stay another month, but I know that last month is just going to fly by with all the new guys (out of Fort Bragg) just learning how to do their jobs and figure everything out.








1 comment:

Misty said...

Love the Rudolph-nose photo! Not too much longer and you'll be home again!!!