Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011!!!!

I think you can see from the pictures below, this is one of the best Christmas's we've ever had.  Micaela loved everything.  Her big gifts were an electric guitar (thanks Grandma and Pappy), a $100 bill (thanks Grandpa Oscar), a Netflix box for her TV in her room (thanks Mom and Dad), and finally a new touch screen cell phone (thanks Grandma Ginny and Grandpa Dennis)!!! We made Micaela go on a little scavenger hunt to find the phone, see the movie below.  Jon also had a wonderful Christmas.  He was much slower and more deliberate at opening his presents.  He's at a great age where all his presents are of equal coolness (the cheap cars tin with the lock and key and the Pez dispenser were as big a hit as the interactive lightsaber).  He has also been into these Trio blocks, so those were a hit as well.  Kurt's big gifts were his bike seat, his helicopter millenium falcon (currently charging), tracks and parts for his Christmas trains, and finally an atari with a ton of games (Micaela's gift, she scored a great deal at a flee market).  The funniest gift of the morning were the pink pants that Kurt got.  I'm not home so I can't share the wonderful picture that was the inspiration for them.  I got some great gifts as well.  My closet has been looking very aged lately (i.e. most of my clothes are 5-10 years old), so I was thrilled to get a bunch of new clothes, plus earrings, perfume, easy cooking appliances, candy, cereal bowls (thanks for remembering Mom!), and a heart rate monitor.   Oh yeah, and about a month ago I got an iPad that I've used daily since :)































No comments: