Sunday, March 2, 2008

New Furniture!!!!

Our bedroom set came in yesterday and it's great! I'm glad we got two dressers, I love having my own sock drawer so that Kurt can't steal and stretch out my socks. Hopefully I'll be more encouraged to put away clothes now (something both Kurt and I don't particularly like to do). In the show room, the furniture didn't look nearly as big, but the mover explained to me that there are no walls in there so you have nothing to judge it by. It's a good thing we have a large room. Here are a few pictures and a short video:





































5 comments:

Mari said...

the furniture is nice, but that bed spread is ugly. a nice bed needs a nice comforter set. go to ross or tj maxx.

Mari said...

ps. i like that you have jon's bed in there already!

DougE said...

Liz, delete the post from the first person. The link is to a spam site.

Liz and Kurt said...

Hahahaha... it took me a minute to figure out who Jon was and why his bed was in our room :) I'm retarded. How do you delete comments?

Misty said...

Aww... you have grown-up furniture now! :)

It looks great.