Thursday, March 6, 2008

TGITh

Yeah, it's Thursday!!!! I love being my own boss. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow at 11:00 so I'm just not going to go into work in the morning. What's the point of going in for just 2 hours? That will give me time to clean up the house a little bit. I've also decided that since it's Friday and we haven't had a holiday in a while (3 weeks) that I'm going to take tomorrow afternoon off as well. So after the appointment I'm going to pick up Micaela and head out to Mari and Gabe's house. No one will miss me, right? I didn't exactly ask my boss these plans were okay with him (I asked my supervisor instead), but I've been working hard lately so I don't think he'll mind. This is rough job :)

2 comments:

DougE said...

Read this story & see what happens when you're the military and not at work.

http://www.bigredkitty.net/2008/01/25/the-story-where-we-use-the-f-bomb/

Misty said...

Funny story Doug.

Have fun today Liz! Its great having a good boss (especially if that's yourself).

Mine told me recently I could work at home more if I needed to, rather than coming in to my office. And she lets me work half-days on Fridays, every week, since the raise she got me a year ago wasn't as high as she wanted. If I don't leave, she comes by asking why I'm still there. This woman rocks!