Sunday, August 17, 2008

As promised

Okay, I finally found a cord for my camera. These are in-progress pictures of the house. My dad built the house when he and my mom first moved to CA in the 70s. We had a family of 6, so it's a pretty big house with a lot of character. We did a lot of work yesterday and it was looking great, but now it's a mess again so you'll have to wait to get final pictures.
The kitchen


New shelves we put in the kitchen
The front patio after we cleaned the flower beds
Jon's Room
The dining room (we now have curtains)

The entry-way / living room

The Family room (don't mind the mess, we were hooking up the surround sound)

The old office, now a guest room


And because Georgia was complaining about my lack of Micaela pictures, here she is playing dress-up with my old German dress that was bought on our 1989? trip to Germany


And finally, I thought this was funny - you know you're in California when ads in the paper have to advertise that they are English speaking



P.S. I'm also adding pictures to the blog below

1 comment:

Misty said...

I remember when the family room was black. And Doug's many baseball caps. :)

So is it just the Weavers in the big house now?