Friday, October 24, 2008

Grandma and the kids

I'm about to go to bed so that I'm well rested for my 5am drive to Bishop, CA :( but I wanted to share some pictures I took yesterday of Grandma Sharon and the kids. We'll definitely miss grandma when she leaves on Monday, good thing Grandma Ginny is only an hour a way!



And on a side note - in the four days that Kurt has been gone I've managed to kill our best-looking hanging plant. This thing was HUGE and had a ton of flowers! Apparently it can't go three days without water, oops...


4 comments:

Mari said...

Micaela really makes Jon look white :)

Going to go Mom's route and try the fake plants?

Misty said...

RIP, flowery plant.

I came across one of your senior pictures yesterday. So young and innocent... :)

Have fun in beautiful Bishop.

Liz and Kurt said...

I found my yearbooks the other day... i still have to look through them, but i'm sure they will be funny

DougE said...

WHERE'S THE "I GOT IN YET ANOTHER FENDER BENDER" POST?!?!?!?!?!?!