Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tired

I'm a little lacking on sleep this week and only got 5 hours last night, which is half of what I need, so I'm just going to put up pictures in lieu of a blog tonight (they are kind of random, some are old). I'm determined to get caught up on everything this weekend: sleep, homework, housework, workouts, blogging, etc. wish me luck.
The girl just loves ladders, I think she's going to grow up to be a firefighter...

...or a superhero

He makes great faces


Mari's idea of fun

Here are the pictures from the game I went to with Ranj

USC 44 Oregon 10

Fight On!





Jon loved his first taste of rice cereal!

3 comments:

Mari said...

Jon is SO cute! He looks like a model baby in that last picture - must get it from his aunt.

You can do it! Get organized!

I still insist that you should make a rule and chore chart. If you don't do it, I'm going to while I'm out there and it will be big and obnoxious and I will put it smack dab in the middle of your nicely decorated walls.

Michelle A'etonu said...

LOVE the pictures! And so you know, we cheer USC on in this household...thanks to Malu!

Misty said...

Hey - not too shabby with the one-armed self portrait there Liz!

If you lived closer I'd babysit so you could sleep. Camp Parks RFTA is just down the road from me...