Thursday, September 20, 2007

Surprise

Mari says I need a new blog and mom and dad want to know when I am going to write about the current development in our family... so here it is: we're having a baby.

I sent this picture out to my family a week ago and to some friends a few days ago. I would say that only about 50% of the people got that this was a pregnancy announcement. I think it was Kurt being in the picture that fooled them, if it were Mari it would have been a little more obvious. Anyways, I don't feel pregnant, no morning sickness or anything like that, maybe just a little more tired than normal. I won't have a doctor's appointment for a little while yet, but I do have an orientation next week. I don't know what I will be orientated (hee hee - Army joke) to, but I guess I will find out. Other than that, life as usual. Today I got tasked with planning an Aviation Ball so I'll have something to do at work other than read the gossip columns (I rather enjoyed being lazy, oh well). That's about all I can think of for now, I'll post more later.

3 comments:

Mari said...

well no wonder no one got it, poor placement on the pillows. it just looks like a santa belly, not a pregnant belly. maybe a soccer ball would have been better...

Misty said...

I still think Kurt should have worn a wig. :)

ReAnnon said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. I wonder how close we are?