Monday, May 26, 2008

I'm Bored

Obviously the baby isn't here yet, or the title of this blog would be significantly different. This morning the guys went fishing and Micaela, Sharon and I went and got pedicures, and now I don't know what to do - I'm just bored. Micaela has some friends over, a brother and sister (meaning I have to babysit and make sure they don't kill eachother), so I can't really take a nap, I don't really feel like cleaning, Sharon's got dinner done already, so there's just not much to do. Add in the anxiety of just waiting and I feel like I have A.D.D. Oh well, one more day... I go in to the hospital tomorrow at 5pm (I think, can't quite remember -oops), and they'll tell me whether I need to stay the night or can come back Wednesday morning at 8am. Either way, I'll have someone post something on Thursday. If you have any ideas on what I should do in the mean time, let me know!

2 comments:

Misty said...

You can enjoy having nothing to do for a while. :)

DougE said...

FYI for those who don't have direct contact w/ Liz. Grandma Erdman says that Jon arrived today around 4:30 AM.