Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What I've Learned this Week

Check Mari's blog if you want to see what I've been up to this week, but I just had to let everyone know that I'm pretty dang impressed that she can handle 2 kids, 24 hours a day. I'm good with one or the other (the smaller one is easier I've learned). She left me alone with both of them the other morning while taking a shower and we did great. Anabelle hung out in the rainforest chair and I followed Caroline around the house while she explored, no problem. I watched them again in the afternoon while Georgia was cutting her hair and it was fine for a little bit, but when Caroline started to fuss, and then Anabelle started to fuss, it was totally overwhelming. It's a good thing Jon doesn't have a twin, one is going to be enough for me!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Of course, Jon could surprise you. Maybe he's not alone in there after all. :)

I agree that Mari is Superwoman. Maybe its in the genes, since your mom successfully handled many small children at once as well.

DougE said...

I see that you were so impressed with Mari that you sent her home in a sabotaged car!!!!!

Evil Liz!!!!