Monday, July 23, 2007

Blah...

Life is very boring without Kurt and Micaela here. I've realized that I have zero self-motivation to do anything. I tend to come home from work, make myself something to eat (mostly stuff that just goes in the microwave or toasteroven), and then sit down to watch Cash Cab, How it's Made, King of Queens, Everybody Loves Raymond, then the Colbert Report and then it's time for bed. That would be okay, except there are so many other things I should be doing. When Kurt and Micaela left, they left quite a mess behind and in the past week I've added quite a bit to it. But what reason do I have to clean up? I can just do it this weekend (isn't procrastination great?) That's what I thought last week, but ended up driving to PA to spend the weekend working on the loft. I have a load of laundry that I've had to wash three times because I keep forgetting to put it in the dryer. I do the dishes purely to keep the house from stinking. I eat a lot of cereal and milk starts to smell after a day in the sink. I just feel so LAZY!! The funny thing is that when Kurt and Micaela get home and there is a ton going on and I'm dying for a chance to sit and do nothing, that's when I'll do the chores. I don't get it. But anyways, have to stop typing because Harry Potter is calling and I want to finish before someone spoils the ending for me (I know I'm not the fastest reader in the family so don't you dare tell me!).

2 comments:

Mari said...

Well at least you have Harry Potter to spice up your life a little bit.

DougE said...

www.thebookspoiler.com

Harry Potter 7 in 3 pgs.