Monday, July 2, 2007

Socialites

So I haven't really been updating my blog lately, but Mari's done a good job of covering what's been going on, so you can just read hers to catch up. Now that you've done that... you know that Kurt and I have had a lot of time alone lately. You would think that with Micaela spending the week at Mari's and then going up to PA with Grandma and Pappy Weaver after her birthday, that Kurt and I would be partying it up not having to pay for a babysitter and all... not quite the case. We had all these good intentions of going to the gym together, going to Busch Gardens, playing tennis (even though neither of us have a clue), etc. and what ends up happening? I read a 200 page book in 2 days and Kurt reformated his computer again. We lead exciting lives. We have enjoyed cooking outside though and having beer/wine and cigars and just relaxing. The weather is perfect right now, reminds me of CA. We expect to do a lot of cooking outside, drinking beer and just doing nothing when we go out to CA next year, so get ready.

2 comments:

DougE said...

200 pages in 2 days? I'm sorely disappointed, for any other Erdman that's an afternoon's reading.

Liz and Kurt said...

I should have elaborated... I only give myself one hour before bed to do my reading, so it was really 200 pages in 2 hours - ha! :)